New Year’s Eve is rapidly approaching and I just wanted to give y’all a quick run-down of fun ways to celebrate in Nashville this Wednesday night.
- Jack Daniel’s Bash on Broadway: New Year’s Eve in Music City – This is the staple celebration in downtown Nashville. Lady Antebellum is headlining. (Free!) Details
- Rock in The New Year at Hard Rock Cafe – Food, live music, and drinks in the heart of Nashville. Doors open at 5 PM and the party goes on well into 2015. ($75-$250) Details
- A Nashville Symphony New Year’s Eve – Looking for something a little more classy? The symphony will be putting on a concert from 6-8 PM. ($22-$160) Details
- Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives at City Winery – Looking for classy plus wine? Check out one of two shows (early or late) at the City Winery. ($55-$180) Details
- Jingle Boot Rock – If you’d rather stay out of downtown, The Sutler is putting on a cocktail party with music, dancing, and of course, their wonderful food! ($60) Details
- General Jackson NYE Evening Cruise – Ever spend New Year’s Eve on a river boat? It could be fun… ($160) Details
- Dinner in Nashville – If you’re looking for something simple, Nashville is full of amazing restaurants for you to try. Several of them are offering special deals just for NYE. Details
Whatever you decide to do, be safe, and don’t hesitate to call yourself an Uber if you need one!